On May 9, 2020, Sierra Club (Southeastern Pennsylvania Group), PennEnvironment, and Conservation Voters of PA hosted a webinar about the quality of our local streams, the water we drink, and the impact of climate change on our health. This video shows the portion of the webinar presented by Stroud Water Research Center Vice President, Assistant Director, and Research Scientist Scott Ensign, Ph.D. Visit the Sierra Club website for links to other videos from this webinar.
- Model My Watershed: Find the nearest headwater stream in your neighborhood and learn where the water goes.
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Stormwater (Lancaster County Conservation District)
- Learn more about stream ecosystems and watersheds
- Drinking water violations search
- Land for Life: A Handbook for Caring for Nature (Natural Lands)
- Chester County Water Organizations