Things to Know Before You Start a Practice Quiz
- You will be asked for your email address so that we can send your score and any incorrectly answered questions.
- The practice quiz consists of 10 (macroinvertebrates) or 15 (diatoms) randomized questions with randomized answers.
- Each question presents an image collage typical of those used in the taxonomic certification exam.
- You can click on an image to enlarge it; click outside of the image to return to the question.
- The quiz has a time limit of 30 minutes. It must be finished in one sitting. You cannot save and finish later.
- You are allowed to go back and change your answers before submitting for a grade.
- The macroinvertebrate quiz will not let you finish with any questions unanswered.
- Like the taxonomic certification exam, the practice quizzes have a pass mark of 95%.
You may take the practice quiz up to 10 times but after five attempts you will have seen all of the images.
Additional testing information: How to use Classmarker.com to take your SFS-TCP exam