Media Contact: Diane Huskinson
See how Stroud Water Research Center’s freshwater science, environmental education, and watershed restoration work are being covered in the media.
- November 8, 2021: Behind Ida’s destruction along the Brandywine: A 1,000-year downpour, a ‘choke point,’ and a record crest, The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- October 28, 2021: Tree planting at Manheim Township park aims to protect waterways and habitats, ABC27 News.
- September 13, 2021: Intersections between Open Science Hardware and Citizen Science: Reflections Following CitSciVirtual 2021. Wilson Center.
- September 7, 2021: Conservation opportunity: A new focus on leased farmland. Chesapeake Bay Journal.
- July 30, 2021: This lab wants to help Delaware deal with PFAS contamination. Delaware Public Media.
- June 16, 2021: Groups Want Pennsylvania Farm Tax Breaks Tied To Conservation Plans. Maryland Patch.com.
- May 27, 2021: In Pennsylvania, agroforestry holds a key to cleaning up waterways and Chesapeake Bay. Mongabay.
- May 14, 2021: A Riparian Buffer Takes Root in Lancaster County. Lancaster Farming