Since 1967, Stroud Water Research Center has been leading the effort to produce innovative solutions for preserving and restoring fresh water. We believe in an independent voice — and in adventure, inspiration, perseverance, and integrity. At the Stroud Center, we believe the future of fresh water starts here.
- David Arscott, Ph.D., Executive Director, President
- Scott H. Ensign, Ph.D., Assistant Director, Vice President
- John D. Pepe, Controller
- Susan Fitzpatrick, Executive Administrative Assistant
- Lauren Ryley, Administrative Assistant
- Jane Sowden, Grant and Contract Administrator
Annual reports dating back to 2003 are available here.
Board of Directors
Frances Moran Abbott ~ David Arscott, Ph.D. ~ Josh Auld, Ph.D. ~ Margaretta Brokaw ~ Michael Bucklin ~ Bryan Colket ~ Robert DiFilippo ~ John R.S. Fisher, VMD, Member Emeritus ~ Richard A. Hayne ~ Robert F. Johnston ~ Bert Kerstetter ~ Peter Kjellerup ~ William Kronenberg III ~ William T. LaFond ~ Susan Packard LeGros, Esq. ~ Frederick L. Meserve Jr. ~ Holly Michael, Ph.D. ~ Rodman W. Moorhead III, Co-chair ~ Barbara C. Riegel, Member Emeritus ~ Charles Porter Schutt III, Co-chair ~ Anne Stroud ~ W.B. Dixon Stroud Jr. ~ Bernard W. Sweeney, Ph.D., Member Emeritus ~ Carol Ware, Ph.D. ~ Peter Welling ~ Robert W. Whetzel, Esq.
Stroud Water Research Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations. Gifts to Stroud Water Research Center are tax deductible on a U.S. return as allowed by law. The fiscal year is January 1 to December 31; the annual audit is performed by Gunnip & Company.
- Non-Discrimation Policy: Stroud Water Research Center is an independent, non-advocacy 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
- Retention of Records Policy
- Website Content Reprint Permission
- DMCA Policy