Virtual Learning E-Newsletter Archive
Miss an issue of the Virtual Learning E-Newsletter or need to refresh your memory about the resources, links, and associated curricula? Find them all below!
- July 23,2020: Tree-rific Lessons, Podcasts, Videos, and More on Streamside Forests!
- July 9, 2020: Fin-tastic Activities and Careers in Freshwater Science Education (How Do Trout Grow on Trees; Trick-or-Trout! Telling Trout Apart; Electrofishing Video)
- June 25, 2020: Growing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Freshwater-Focused Environmental Education (Resources for Equitable Environmental Education; Video: An American Mink in White Clay Creek)
- June 11, 2020: ROCK OUT with Free Resources on the Net-Spinning Caddisfly, the Six-Legged Spiderman of Our Streams (Video: Caddisflies, Engineering an Ecosystem; Rock Pack Experiment)
- May 28, 2020: Explore Your Backyard Watershed and Others Worldwide with the Leaf Pack Network! (New Leaf Pack Stream Ecology Kit; Monitor My Watershed Data Portal)
- May 21, 2020: Celebrate Biological Diversity in Nearby Nature and Around the World (Biodiversity at Our Costa Rica Field Station; Biodiversity in the Keystone State)
- May 14, 2020: Splash into Virtual Learning with Project WET and an Eggcellent Mayfly Hatch!
- May 7, 2020: Thankful for Teachers: Virtual Teaching Tools to Support Watershed Education (Macroinvertebrates.org; Stories from the Streams Video Series)
- April 30, 2020: Creeping, Crawling Curricula: Stream Bug Storytimes, Videos, and Printables! (Aquatic Macroinvertebrates in Motion Videos; Creek Critters Storybook and Printables)
- April 23, 2020: Learn Remotely with Screen Time and Stream Time! (WikiWatershed Toolkit; Water Science Career Videos)
- April 16, 2020: Transport the Stream to the Screen! (Introduction to the Virtual Learning E-Newsletter)
Subscribe to Our Education E-Newsletter
Want to receive new virtual learning resources in your inbox? Starting in August 2020, we’re rolling virtual learning resources into our monthly Education E-Newsletter. It will now feature educational resources, videos, recorded programs, a list of upcoming virtual events, and/or other creative or goofy learning things our team of educators come up with.