Looking for a way to get more involved in freshwater stewardship? Whether you live near or far, we have lots of opportunities for you to help protect, preserve and restore our streams. Check our events page for a volunteer event or find something that suits you in the list below.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Oversee all volunteers and serve as a liaison to the Director of Development
- Event Support: Assist with evening or weekend events throughout the year.
- Photography/Videography: Assist with natural landscape photography work for Stroud Water Research Center projects, as well as event photography. Videographer would assist in capturing moments from programs in all departments.
- Graphic Design Work: Assist with designing brochures, fliers, posters, and other promotional materials.
- Clerical Support: Assist with mailings and other office work.
- Writing: Assist with writing articles about the research being done at the Stroud Center, the education programs, and the restoration efforts.
- Stroud Center Docents: Assist with providing tours of our LEED Platinum building, the labs and, if weather permits, the research projects along the White Clay Creek.
- Grounds Stewards: Assist with the beautification of the Stroud Center grounds. This would include flower plantings, weeding, plant identification, and trail maintenance.
- Regional Tree Plantings: Assist with local tree plantings by volunteering to plant, recruit other volunteers, and promote tree plantings.
- Tree Stewards: Assist with the monitoring of tree plantings after they have been completed.
- Watershed Ambassadors: Assist as a liaison between Stroud and your local watershed organization. This is a great opportunity for those at a distance.
- Watershed Stewards: Assist with watershed monitoring. Again, this is a great opportunity for those at a distance.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.