Looking for a way to get more involved in freshwater stewardship? Whether you live near or far, we have lots of opportunities for you to help protect, preserve and restore our streams.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Oversee all volunteers and serve as a liaison to the Director of Development
- Event Support: Assist with evening or weekend events throughout the year.
- Photography/Videography: Assist with natural landscape photography work for Stroud™ Water Research Center projects, as well as event photography. Videographer would assist in capturing moments from programs in all departments.
- Graphic Design Work: Assist with designing brochures, fliers, posters, and other promotional materials.
- Clerical Support: Assist with mailings and other office work.
- Writing: Assist with writing articles about the research being done at the Stroud Center, the education programs, and the restoration efforts.
- Stroud Center Docents: Assist with providing tours of our LEED Platinum building, the labs and, if weather permits, the research projects along the White Clay Creek.
- Grounds Stewards: Assist with the beautification of the Stroud Center grounds. This would include flower plantings, weeding, plant identification, and trail maintenance.
- Regional Tree Plantings: Assist with local tree plantings by volunteering to plant, recruit other volunteers, and promote tree plantings.
- Tree Stewards: Assist with the monitoring of tree plantings after they have been completed.
- Watershed Ambassadors: Assist as a liaison between Stroud and your local watershed organization. This is a great opportunity for those at a distance.
- Watershed Stewards: Assist with watershed monitoring. Again, this is a great opportunity for those at a distance.
For more information, please contact Kristine Lisi, Director of Development, 610-268-2153, ext. 304, email@example.com