Part-Time Environmental Educator
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
Interests and Expertise
Vince O’Donnell retired after forty-five years in professional science education at the secondary and community college levels. He is interested in herpetology and paleontology and maintains a live animal collection (mostly reptiles and amphibians) and an extensive collection of fossils from many expeditions within the lower forty-eight states. O’Donnell volunteers in the summers doing hellbender salamander research at Lycoming College.
- M.A., biology, West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- B.S., biology, Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
O’Donnell has continued his education beyond his Master’s degree by earning 60 credits from various universities.
- Unionville High School, Unionville, Pennsylvania, 1993–2013.
- Delaware County Community College, Media, Pennsylvania, 1990–2003.
- Cardinal O’Hara High School, Springfield, Pennsylvania, 1970–1993.
- Archbishop Ryan High School for Boys, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1968–1970.