Web Tools Advancing Knowledge and Stewardship of Fresh Water
WikiWatershed® is a web toolkit to support citizens, conservation practitioners, municipal decision-makers, researchers, educators, and students to collaboratively advance knowledge and stewardship of fresh water.
WikiWatershed web tools offer:
- Rapid visualization of watershed data
- Advanced geospatial analysis capabilities
- Science-based predictions of human impacts on stormwater runoff and water quality
WikiWatershed’s intuitive user interface makes this easy to do in any modern web browser.
Our vision is for users to share watershed-model scenarios, watershed-monitoring data, and watershed-management stories as an open, collaborative community.
It’s been built using open-source approaches and software with support from the following funders:
- National Science Foundation (grants DRL #0929763 and DRL #1418133)
- William Penn Foundation
- Stroud Water Research Center
- Virginia Wellington Cabot Foundation
- The Dansko® Foundation
- Generous donations from Peter Kjellerup and Mandy Cabot