Warning/disclaimer: these taxa lists should only be used as a guide of what may appear in an taxonomic certification examination. These lists have been developed from specimens and images in inventory. This may change in the time between posting of the list and establishment of the exam set.
- Citizen Scientist Order-Level Study Taxa
- Family-Level Study Taxa
- Group 1: Other Arthropods (East) Genus-Level Study Taxa
- Group 1: Other Arthropods (West) Study Taxa
- Group 2: EPT (East) Study Taxa
- Group 2: EPT (West) Study Taxa
- Group 3: Chironomidae Study Taxa
- Group 4: Oligochaeta Study Taxa
- Group 5: Mollusks, not currently available
- Group 6: Diatoms
- Diatom Genus-Level Study Taxa
- Table of Genera and Taxonomic Notes (guide to studying difficult genera)
Note: Some of these links are to Google Drive documents and may be blocked by some firewalls. If you are unable to access the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a PDF.