Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
Interests and Expertise
Rob Conti-D’Antonio retired after 36 years in public education, mostly at Unionville High School. Besides teaching biology and physical science, Rob was a peer coach, dean of students, and he coached the women’s varsity volleyball team for 31 years. He enjoys spending time at the shore, listening to all kinds of music, reading, and traveling with his wife, Marcia.
- Curriculum and instruction certification, Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Master’s equivalency plus more than 60 credits from various universities.
- B.S., Secondary Education Biology, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia.
- Interim Supervisor of Professional Development, Downingtown Area School District, 2015–2016.
- Biology and Physical Science Teacher, Unionville High School, Unionville, Pennsylvania, 1982–2015.
- Biology Teacher, Sharon Hill High School, Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania, 1980–1982.