Ecosystem Ecology Group, Fluvial Geomorphology Group, Microbiology Group, and Watershed Biogeochemistry Group
Part-Time Environmental Educator
610-268-2153, ext. 1238
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Interests and Expertise
Myriah master’s thesis reviewed the unique dissolved oxygen patterns in a partially-restored, urban watershed and the effects of environmental change on ecosystem metabolism. Her research interests include environmental outreach, water quality, aquatic entomology, and urban ecology. In her free time, Myriah enjoys listening to podcasts, walking streams, cuddling up with her dogs, Thor and Alex, and binge watching “The Office.”
- M.S., forestry, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 2021.
- B.S., environmental resource management, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 2018.
- Staff scientist and part-time environmental educator, Stroud Water Research Center, 2022–present.
- Research intern, The Pennsylvania State University, 2017–2021.
- Summer research opportunity program intern, The Ohio State University, 2017.