[ALUMNUS] Adjunct Research Scientist
Interests and Expertise
My research is concerned with understanding and conserving the genetic diversity that is necessary for fish —from individuals to species and entire populations — to adapt to changing environments, thus ensuring their long-term survival.
- Ph.D., Fishery Sciences (Certificate in Environmental Management), University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
- M.S., Fisheries, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- B.S., Biology, Haverford College, Haverford, Pennsylvania.
- Adjunct Research Scientist, Stroud Water Research Center, 2014–2016.
- Assistant Research Scientist, Stroud Water Research Center, 2008–2014.
- Lecturer, University of Washington, Tacoma, Washington, 2007.
- Fishery Geneticist II, Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission, Olympia, Washington, 2000–2003.
- Scientific Consultant, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation, Bothell, Washington, 2000.