Watershed Education Specialist
tel. 610-268-2153, ext. 1294
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
B.S., secondary education: science, broad field major in environmental studies, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
- Watershed education specialist, Stroud Water Research Center, 2019–present.
- Science teacher and environmental program director, Montgomery School, Chester Springs, Pennsylvania, 2004–2018.
- Substitute teacher, Substitute Teacher Service and Chester County Intermediate Unit, Chester County, Pennsylvania, 2003–2004.
- Pennsylvania Teacher Certifications: Environmental Education, Earth and Space Science, General Science
- Pennsylvania Private School Teacher Certifications: Biology and General Science
- Vermont Secondary Education Science
- Project Wild
- Project Learning Tree
- Adirondack 46ers Outdoor Leadership
Getting participants outside for learning in nature is a vital step in helping them make connections between the program content and the real world.
David Kline is the newest full-time member of our education department. Learn what led him to the Stroud Center and what he hopes to accomplish here.