610-268-2153, ext. 1225
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
- M.S., geological sciences with a concentration in fluvial geomorphology, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware.
- B.S., mathematics, B.S., environmental studies, chemistry minor, Saint Michael’s College, Colchester, Vermont.
- Research technician, Stroud Water Research Center, 2021–present.
- Environmental scientist II, EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., Hunt Valley, Maryland, 2018–2021.
- Fluvial geomorphology research assistant, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 2016–2018.
- Geological hazards teaching assistant, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 2016.
- Lake water quality technician, Lakes Environmental Association, Bridgton, Maine, 2016.
- Watershed educator, Watershed Alliance, Burlington, Vermont, 2016.
- Water quality research intern, North East Water Resources Network, Burlington, Vermont, 2015–2016.