Part-Time Environmental Educator
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
Interests and Expertise
Alyssa Hull is deeply committed to climate change and environmental justice and enjoys merging her skills as an educator, scientist, and writer to advocate for the living world. Her travels have taken her as far north as Svalbard and as far south as São Paulo.
- Climate literacy graduate certificate. Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota.
- M.S., chemistry. Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
- B.S., honors degree with distinction in chemistry; B.A. honors degree in art conservation. University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware.
- Part-time environmental educator, Stroud Water Research Center, 2023–present.
- Upper School science teacher, Sanford School, Hockessin, Delaware, 2019–2023.
- Preceptor, Interdisciplinary Science Learning Lab, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 2018–2019.
- Senior spectroscopist, Scientific Analysis for Fine Art, Berwyn, Pennsylvania, 2017–2018.
- Fulbright Fellow, Munch Museum, Oslo, Norway, 2014–2015.