The Monitor My Watershed® data portal lets you explore macroinvertebrate data from the Leaf Pack Network® and sensor datasets from EnviroDIY™, a do-it-yourself environmental science and monitoring community.
Quick Guide to Viewing Data
- Go to MonitorMyWatershed.org. You do not need to register or log in to view data.
- Click on “Browse Sites” in the main menu.
- If you would like to filter by data type, in the “Browse Data Collection Sites” sidebar, under “Data Types,” check a box.
- Zoom to an area of interest. Click on a map marker to view site details, then click on the “View data for this site.”
- On the site details page:
- Scroll down to see graphs of sensor data for the last 72 hours. You can open the Time Series Analyst to take a deep dive into the sensor data. Get detailed instructions
- Scroll down farther to the “Macroinvertebrate Data at this Site” section. Choose an experiment and click the “View” link.
Monitor My Watershed is part of the WikiWatershed® Toolkit, a Stroud Water Research Center initiative to help citizens, conservation practitioners, municipal decision-makers, researchers, educators, and students advance knowledge and stewardship of fresh water.