Read in-depth stories about Stroud Water Research Center’s work in our year-in-review publications. In addition to the cover stories, all annual reports also contain the following features: a message from the director; project descriptions; list of publications; gift, contribution, and sponsorship listings; financial information; and lists of staff, interns, and volunteers.
Friends of the Stroud Center receive a print copy of the annual report each year.
Stroud Water Research Center encourages the sharing of links to materials on our website. You may include an excerpt or summary of Stroud Center content on a second-party website with a hyperlink to the original content on our website. Republishing content in its entirety is not allowed without express permission.
Download Annual Reports
Also available: Education Department annual reports
- 2022: Profiles in Stewardship
- 2021: The Journey Toward Hope
- 2020: Challenging Times, Changing Solutions
- 2019: Growing Community Outreach
- 2018: Preparing for Extremes
- 2017: Keeping Water Fresh for Fifty Years
- 2016: Through a Scientist’s Lens: Training Citizens in Freshwater Stewardship
- 2015: From Our Backyard to Bhutan: Empowering Freshwater Stewards
- 2014: The Future of Fresh Water Starts Here (2014 Annual Report)
- 2013: To the Streams We Go: Pioneering Freshwater Science and Solutions
- 2012: First Fall at the Moorhead Environmental Complex: Educating the Next Generation of Water Stewards
- 2011: From the Ground Up: A Freshwater Foundation for Environmental Education and Public
- 2010: Connecting the Dots: How a New Study May Reveal a Link Between a Life-Sustaining Nutrient and Life-Threatened Streams
- 2009: Moving Freshwater Science Forward: Establishing a Critical Zone Observatory in the Christina River Basin
- 2008: Building a Library of Life: Our Role in the Assessment of Planetary Health
- 2007: The New York City Watershed: Protecting the Water Supply of 9 Million People
- 2005–2006: Notes from the Field: Journey to Peru
- 2004: W.B. Dixon Stroud: A Life Celebrated
- 2003: A Time of Impact and Recognition