Student Program Fees
Program scholarships are available! There are several funding sources that allow us to offer programs at reduced or no cost for your school or youth group but this funding varies from year to year. Most school and youth groups only pay $5 per youth participant with the remainder of our operating expenses subsidized by the Pennsylvania Education Improvement Tax Credit program and other grants. See available student programs
- Programs at Stroud™ Water Research Center: The program fee is $435 starting in the 2020-2021 school year.
- Programs at your school or field site: Please contact us for an estimate as pricing varies.
- Boy Scout programs: Because of a generous gift from the Thomas P. Bentley Muddy Boots Fund, all programs for Boy Scouts are now free.
- Girl Scout and other youth group programs: $5/youth participant with a minimum fee of $50 for day programs, $10/youth participant with a minimum fee of $100 for overnight programs. (These fees are subsidized by other funding.)
Pennsylvania Education Improvement Tax Credit Program Donors
We are grateful to the following businesses for providing 2017-2018 EITC funds to support program scholarships!
Other Program Fees
- Educator workshops: Stroud Center educators will tailor a professional development workshop to meet your needs. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Programs for community and conservation groups: Stroud Center educators will tailor a workshop to meet your needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tours of the Stroud Center: One-hour tour for up to 20 people: $100
- Presentations: Stroud Center educators will tailor a presentation to meet your needs. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Program Registration and Payment
- Begin the program registration process
- Pay for a program (you may pay online with a credit/debit card or initiate a check payment)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.