Part-Time Environmental Educator
610-268-2153, ext. 230
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
- M.S., Renewable Natural Resources with a concentration in fisheries and aquaculture, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- B.S., Environmental Science, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Research Technician, Stroud Water Research Center, 2018–present.
- Education Coordinator, Brandywine Red Clay Alliance, West Chester, 2017–2018.
- Graduate Assistant, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2015–2016.
- Intern, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, Edgewater, Maryland, 2013.
- Teaching Assistant, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 2013.
- Research Assistant, Global Scholars, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 2012.
- Independent Research, Sea Education Association, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, 2011.