Part-Time Environmental Educator
610-268-2153, ext. 1230
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
- M.S., renewable natural resources with a concentration in fisheries and aquaculture, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- B.S., environmental science, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Research technician, Stroud Water Research Center, 2018–present.
- Education coordinator, Brandywine Red Clay Alliance, West Chester, 2017–2018.
- Graduate assistant, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2015–2016.
- Intern, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, Edgewater, Maryland, 2013.
- Teaching assistant, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 2013.
- Research assistant, Global Scholars, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia, 2012.
- Independent research, Sea Education Association, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, 2011.