Soil Health Coordinator
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Interests and Expertise
Lisa is an experienced conservation professional who advocates for improving soil health to achieve water quality goals and enhance the economic viability of agriculture. She serves as the coordinator for the Pennsylvania Soil Health Coalition to foster collaboration among numerous stakeholders involved in soil health education and research. Lisa networks with a broad range of colleagues to implement conservation practices and organize educational programs.
- M.S., Environmental Science, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana.
- B.S., Biology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Agricultural Resource Conservationist, Clinton County Conservation District, Mill Hall, Pennsylvania, 2008–2019.
- Environmental Specialist, Larson Design Group, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 2000–2008.
- Water Quality Compliance Officer, Water Quality Specialist, Idaho Department of Environmental Quality, Lewiston, Idaho, 1993–1997.