Watershed Restoration Specialist
tel. 610-268-2153, ext. 1300
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Interests and Expertise
- M.S., natural resources and environment: terrestrial ecosystems. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- B.S., environmental science and policy. University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
- Watershed restoration specialist, Stroud Water Research Center, 2023–present.
- Water quality laboratory director, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 2017–2023.
- Stewardship and research associate, Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Annapolis, Maryland, 2015–2016.
- Hatfield Fellow, Oregon Department of Agriculture Water Quality Program, 2012–2013.
- Graduate student research assistant, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2010–2012.
- Graduate student instructor, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2011.
- Research assistant, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, 2009–2010.
- Hydrologic technician, USDA Agricultural Research Service, Beltsville, Maryland, 2008–2009.