Attention, Pennsylvania Educators!
You are invited to respond to the 2019 Status and Needs of Environmental Education in PA Survey. The survey will be open May 1-24, 2109. Five randomly selected respondents will each receive a $50 Amazon gift card to use for education supplies.
The survey has closed.
Thank you for your time and commitment to improving environmental education in Pennsylvania!
The 2019 Status and Needs of Environmental Education in Pennsylvania Survey is an initiative of the NOAA-funded Pennsylvania Environmental Literacy Capacity Building Project. Survey questions are based on job responsibility, with specific sections for classroom teachers, school administrators, and non-formal environmental education organizations. The results will help guide support for environmental education through deliberate actions across the state.
High Response Rate Needed
A high response rate from the 300+ environmental education provider organizations and the 500 Pennsylvania school districts is needed to inform decision-making, professional development, and programming to successfully build the capacity of environmental education across Pennsylvania.
Results from the survey will be published by the grant leadership partners listed below and will be added here when available.
NOAA-Funded PA Environmental Literacy Capacity Building Project Leadership Team
- Nanette Marcum-Dietrich, Ph.D., and Timothy Smith, Millersville University
- Steve Kerlin, Ph.D., Stroud Water Research Center
- Carissa Longo, DCNR Bureau of State Parks
- Bert Myers, PA Department of Environmental Protection
- Tamara Peffer and Judd Pittman, Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Jessica Kester, Pennsylvania Association of Environmental Educators
- Tarrea Potter, Chesapeake Bay Foundation-Harrisburg, PA Office