Director of Strategic Partnerships and Institutional Advancement
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
- M.S., public administration, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas.
- B.A., communications and English literature, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
Professional Development and Certifications
- Certified fundraising executive.
- Certificate in nonprofit fund raising, Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership, University of Missouri – Kansas City.
- International Association of Business Communicators accredited business communicator.
- Certificate of achievement, planned giving, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.
- Director of Strategic Partnerships and Institutional Advancement, 2022–present
- Director of development, Stroud Water Research Center, 2021–2022.
- Director of strategic alliances, Water.org, 2016–2021.
- Senior manager of strategic alliances, Water.org, 2013–2016.
- Senior manager of communications and development, Water.org, 2009–2013.
- Communications manager, Water.org, 2006–2009.
- Senior media specialist, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies, 2003–2006.