When: Tuesday, February 19 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Stroud Water Research Center
An introduction to Trout in Classroom for new teachers and program partners and a refresher for those that have been involved with the program for a while.
Trout in the Classroom is an environmental education program from Trout Unlimited in which students in grades K-12
- raise trout from eggs to fry
- monitor tank water quality
- engage in stream habitat study
- learn to appreciate water resources
- begin to foster a conservation ethic
- grow to understand ecosystems
Most programs end the year by releasing their trout in a state-approved stream near the school or within a nearby watershed.
More details and registration coming soon!
Presented in Partnership With