The Stream Stewards Program engages adults and youth from Wilmington, Del., to monitor water resources in the 1,100 acres of open space in the First State National Historical Park. This educational program and citizen science effort galvanizes people around watershed protection and leads to conservation and improved management of land and water resources.
Funded by: William Penn Foundation
- 2018–2020: The Nature Conservancy – Delaware Chapter, John K. Jackson, and Matthew J. Ehrhart
- 2015–2017: John K. Jackson and Matthew J. Ehrhart
- 2018–2020: Jinjun Kan, Melinda D. Daniels, and David B. Arscott
- 2017: Jinjun Kan, Melinda D. Daniels, David B. Arscott, and The Nature Conservancy – Delaware Chapter
- 2015–2016: Jinjun Kan, Melinda D. Daniels, David B. Arscott, Anthony K. Aufdenkampe, and The Nature Conservancy – Delaware Chapter
Project Years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020