Director of Watershed Restoration
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Interests and Expertise
Matthew Ehhart’s work is focused primarily on water quality, watershed restoration, agricultural conservation and preservation, and the associated policy and implementation issues.
- M. Eng., engineering science, The Pennsylvania State University.
- B.S., environmental resource management, The Pennsylvania State University.
- Director of watershed restoration, Stroud Water Research Center, 2012–present.
- Pennsylvania executive director, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 2002–2012.
- Pennsylvania assistant director/watershed restoration manager, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 2001–2002.
- Pennsylvania watershed restoration scientist, 1996–2001.
- Senior environmental scientist, Landstudies, Inc., Oxford, Pennsylvania, 1992–1996.
- Graduate research assistant, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 1991.