Last updated on May 14, 2019
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
- Use of Text or Images. If you would like to publish information that you find on our website, please send your request to email@example.com. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement accompanies the text or image. Please contact us for information about using our logo and images.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which the Website links, and that link to the Website. Stroud Water Research Center does not have any control over those non-Stroud Water Research Center websites and web pages, and are not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Stroud Water Research Center website or web page, Stroud Water Research Center does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Stroud Water Research Center disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Stroud Water Research Center websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Stroud Water Research Center asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, they respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Stroud Water Research Center in accordance with Stroud Water Research Center’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Stroud Water Research Center will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Stroud Water Research Center will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Stroud Water Research Center or others. In the case of such termination, Stroud Water Research Center will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Stroud Water Research Center.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Stroud Water Research Center to you any Stroud Water Research Center or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Stroud Water Research Center. Stroud™ Water Research Center, the Website, the Stroud Center logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the websites named above, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stroud Water Research Center or Stroud Water Research Center’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Stroud Water Research Center or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Stroud Water Research Center reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Stroud Water Research Center may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” Stroud Water Research Center and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Stroud Water Research Center, nor its suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Stroud Water Research Center, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental, or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Stroud Water Research Center under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Stroud Water Research Center shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stroud Water Research Center, its contractors and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Stroud Water Research Center and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Stroud Water Research Center, or by the posting by Stroud Water Research Center of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute concerning the operation or performance of this agreement arises, the parties agree to first make good faith efforts to resolve that dispute by negotiation between the parties. In the event the dispute cannot be resolved by good faith negotiation, the parties agree to submit their dispute to binding arbitration in Wilmington, Delaware, under such rules of procedure that will permit both parties to fully discover and present all facts relevant to full and fair resolution of the dispute. The parties agree that the purpose and intention of this arbitration term is to advance the least time-consuming and least expensive means of resolving any dispute that may arise between the parties. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Stroud Water Research Center may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The Website is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at:
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road
Avondale, PA 19311