[ALUMNUS] Environmental Educator
Interests and Expertise
Chris Leonard is a recent graduate from Bloomsburg University who enjoys almost every aspect of the wilderness. He is interested in forest restoration, specifically targeting riparian ecosystems. When Chris is not out parading in the woods he is usually involved in a fitness-related activity like bodybuilding, slacklining, or snowboarding. Chris has a lifelong goal to plant as many trees as he can — so far his total is 43!
- B.S., Environmental Geography and Planning, Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Environmental Educator, Stroud Water Research Center, 2017–2018.
- Land Steward, Pennypack Ecological Restoration Trust, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, 2016–present.
- Montgomery County Park Ranger, Lorimer Park, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, 2017.
- Center for Leadership and Engagement, Bloomsburg University, Pennsylvania, 2015–2016.