Part-Time Environmental Educator
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
- M.Ed. Secondary Counseling, West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- B.S. Biology/Education, Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania.
- Principal Certification, Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Science Supervision Certification, Cheyney University, Cheyney, Pennsylvania.
- Part-time educator, Stroud Water Research Center, 2021–present.
- Devon Preparatory School, Devon, Pennsylvania.
- Teacher of AP Biology, AP Environmental Science, 9th grade Biology, 11/12th grade Chemistry, Oceanography, 2008–2019.
- Middle-school coordinator, 2018–2019.
- Professional development coordinator, 2017–2018.
- Director of instruction, 2015–2017.
- Science department chair, 2009–2015.
- Visiting assistant professor of science education, Cabrini College, Radnor, Pennsylvania, 2006–2007.
- Upper Darby High School, Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania.
- Biology teacher, 1971–2006.
- Program coordinator of science, 1987–2006.
- Program coordinator of graduation project, 1996–2006.
- Staff assistant to assistant principal of scheduling and testing.
- Data consultant for EAP testing.