Director of Marketing and Communications
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
- Ph.D., marine and estuarine environmental science, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
- M.B.A., strategic leadership, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware.
- B.S., environmental and forest biology, State University of New York, Syracuse.
Professional Development and Certifications
- Human Subjects Protections — Social, Behavioral, Educational Focus.
- CITI Responsible Conduct of Research.
- LEAD (Leveraging Equity And Diversity) Ally, Management, DEI.
- Security/Financial Management.
- Mental Health First Aid.
- Director of marketing and communications, Stroud Water Research Center, 2023–present.
- Director, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, 2021–2023.
- Manager, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute – New Castle County, 2018–2021.
- Principal investigator, University of Delaware College of Earth, Ocean, & Environment, and research manager, Delaware Sea Grant College Program, 2016–2018.
- Project manager, University of Delaware College of Earth, Ocean, & Environment, and research manager, Delaware Sea Grant College Program, 2011–2016.
- Founding board member and president, Friends of Duck Creek Regional Library, 2008–2012.
- The National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine, 2001–2005.
- Senior program officer, National Research Council Ocean Studies Board, 2003–2005.
- Program officer, National Research Council Ocean Studies Board, 2001–2003.
- Program assistant, Maryland Sea Grant, and lecturer, marine and estuarine environmental science, 2001–2002.