Watershed Education Specialist
tel. 610-268-2153, ext. 1316
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
- M.A., geography, University of Hawai’i at Manoa.
- B.A., ecosystem science and policy; second major, anthropology; minors, international studies and religious studies, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida.
- Long-Term Substitute Teacher, Westtown School, West Chester, Pennsylvania, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2021–2022.
- Acuerdos de Conservación, Galapagos, Ecuador, 2019–2020.
- Director of projects and international programs, IOI Galapagos, 2018–2020.
- Service-learning program director, 7 Elements, Dominican Republic, 2017.
- Manager, Student Organic Training Farm, University of Hawai’i, 2014–2016.
- English teaching assistant, La Comunidad Hispana, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, 2007–2010.