- M.S., Forest Resources, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania.
- B.A., Environmental Studies, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado.
- Watershed Restoration Coordinator, Stroud Water Research Center, 2015-2016.
- Watershed Restoration Manager, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, May 2013-2014.
- Restoration Specialist, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 2010-2013.
- Director of Land Protection and Stewardship, Central Pennsylvania Conservancy, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 2006-2010.
- Project Manager, The Manada Conservancy, Pennsylvania, 2009-2010.
- Field Science Instructor, Wild Bear Center for Nature Discovery, Boulder, Colorado, 2006.
- Field Science Instructor, Olympic Park Institute, Olympic National Park, Washington, 2005.
- Field Science Instructor, Blue Ridge Outdoor Education School, Toccoa, Georgia, 2004.
- Biological Field Ecologist, University of Colorado and Cloud Forest School, Monteverde, Costa Rica, 2002.