When: Thursday, July 18, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Pennsylvania Department of Education (PaTTAN) Building, 6340 Flank Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17112 (map below)
Cost: $35 per person
Registration deadline: June 30 by 4 p.m.
Calling all Pennsylvania Trout in the Classroom (PA TIC) teachers and partners in Pennsylvania! The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited, and partners are excited to announce the first ever PA TIC Summit on Thursday, July 18, 2019!
The goal of the PA TIC Summit is not only to provide an opportunity for TIC teachers and program partners to share what they are doing with TIC, but to also provide several opportunities for networking and building upon programs you are currently implementing! Discover water-education resources with exhibitors from across the state, explore new ways to enrich your program in six concurrent sessions, and enjoy a special keynote presentation from Trout Unlimited President and CEO Chris Wood! You won’t want to miss this exciting day of professional development and hands-on immersion in TIC! Register for $35 by June 30 at 4 p.m. (lunch included). Act 48 credits are available. For complete schedule, session descriptions, and registration instructions, please see information below or visit https://patroutintheclassroom.org/.
- Registration: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (Exhibit/display area opens at 8 a.m.)
- Welcome and All About Trout: 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Concurrent sessions: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Lunch and keynote speaker: 12 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Concurrent sessions: 1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Networking and Regional Break-Out Sessions: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Exhibits and Displays: 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Register
Registration is a two-step process and must be completed by 4 p.m. on June 30, 2019.
- Complete the online registration form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M6GLBVF.
- Send a $35.00 check by the 4 p.m. June 30 deadline, payable to “PA Council of Trout Unlimited.”
Mail check with “TIC Summit” on the memo line to:
Attn – Ashley Wilmont – TIC Summit registration
P.O. Box 5148
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Questions? Please contact RAemail@example.com.