When: Thursday, July 18, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Pennsylvania Department of Education (PaTTAN) Building, 6340 Flank Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17112 (map below)
Cost: $35 per person, lunch included. Act 48 hours are available.
Registration deadline: June 30 by 4 p.m.
Calling all Pennsylvania Trout in the Classroom (PA TIC) teachers and partners in Pennsylvania! The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, Pennsylvania Council of Trout Unlimited, and partners are excited to announce the first ever PA TIC Summit on Thursday, July 18, 2019!
The goal of the PA TIC Summit is not only to provide an opportunity for TIC teachers and program partners to share what they are doing with TIC, but to also provide several opportunities for networking and building upon programs you are currently implementing! Discover water-education resources with exhibitors from across the state, explore new ways to enrich your program in six concurrent sessions, and enjoy a special keynote presentation from Trout Unlimited President and CEO Chris Wood! You won’t want to miss this exciting day of professional development and hands-on immersion in TIC!
- Registration Check-In: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (Exhibits open at 8 a.m in Conference Room 1)
- Welcome and Opening Talk: 9:00 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
- Concurrent Sessions 1 and 2: 10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
- Lunch with Keynote Speaker: 12 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Concurrent Sessions 3 and 4: 1:25 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Networking Sessions: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Exhibits and Displays: Ongoing 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Interact with exhibitors 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Questions? Please contact RAemail@example.com.