Stroud Water Research Center’s third annual golf outing was a huge success! Sunday’s downpour led to a delayed start for the course to dry out, but 96 golfers enjoyed a sunny Monday at Bidermann Golf Course.
While some lamented about their swing, all the golfers had a wonderful time on this beautiful course. Players enjoyed cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres while bidding on silent auction items during the cocktail reception.
A fun highlight directly before the awards ceremony was the Helicopter Ball Drop. Two hundred 50/50 chances (or golf balls) that had been sold to golfers and friends of the Stroud Center over the past few months were dropped out of a helicopter over the 18th green while the crowd watched the action. Winning number 167 landed directly in the hole.
The winning foursome was Team Applestone Farm with a score of 60.
We are grateful to the support of our golf outing committee and the many sponsors who helped to make this outing the most successful one to date.
Thank You, Sponsors!
- Presenting Sponsor: Buttonwood and Sycamore Farms
- Eagle Sponsor: Mr. and Mrs. Michael Moran
- Golf Ball Sponsor: Colonial Pipeline
- Refreshment Cart Sponsor: BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Hole Sponsors: Beacon Hill Financial Corporation/Robert F. Johnston, Derek Donatelli – Keller Williams Luxury Homes International, Exelon Generation, and Legal Internet Solutions.
If you missed the festivities, we’ll be back at Bidermann for the 4th Annual Fore Fresh Water Golf Outing in May of 2019.