Part-Time Environmental Educator
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA, 19311
Interests and Expertise
Now retired from teaching high school biology, Litvin enjoys traveling throughout the U.S. and abroad. Her plan is to explore as many national parks and UNESCO sites as she can. She also enjoys equestrian activities and golf.
- M.A., biology, University of St. Joseph, West Hartford, Connecticut.
- Graduate course, genomics and cancer, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- M.A., education, Gratz College, Melrose Park, Pennsylvania.
- B.S., secondary education – biology, West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- B.S., chemistry – biology, West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Part-time environmental educator, Stroud Water Research Center, 2023–present.
- Educator, science research coordinator, and National Honor Society advisor, Unionville-Chadds Ford School District, Unionville, Pennsylvania, 2005–2022.
- Adjunct and GED instructor, Delaware County Community College, Chester County Prison, West Chester, Pennsylvania, 2015.
- Educator, National Honor Society advisor, and freshman class advisor, Avon Grove School District, West Grove, Pennsylvania, 1994–2005.
- Laboratory research assistant, DuPont Stine-Haskell Research Center, Newark, Delaware, 1990–1991.