When: Sunday, June 23. Mandatory drivers meeting at 2 p.m. First rally car leaves at 2:30. Finish Line Party from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Where: Beginning at Stroud Water Research Center
|Hot Rod Sponsors
|Engine Master Sponsors
Fran and Franny Sharon
Explore our local watersheds and learn about Stroud Center projects along the way as your navigator helps to steer you to the Finish Line Party! Cars of all ages are welcome to join in the fun, but NEW THIS YEAR is a shorter “old and slow” tour for vintage and antique cars that want to join in the fun, but not acquire the mileage. Fun prizes for participants!
Not driving? You can purchase tickets to join us at the Finish Line Party and hear about the spoils of the day over dinner and drinks!
This fun event directly benefits Stroud Water Research Center’s freshwater research, environmental education programs, and watershed restoration projects.
- Hot Rod package: includes two rally or tour cars, four additional Finish Line Party tickets, and sponsor recognition.
- Engine Masters package: includes one rally or tour car and sponsor recognition.
- Roadster (Rally) Car: This route will cover a longer distance and is for more modern cars. Includes two tickets for drive and Finish Line Party.
- Vintage (Tour) Car: This option is for vintage cars that will leave in a group to drive along a designated route which will be shorter and slower than the rally route. Includes two tickets for drive and Finish Line Party.
- Extra tickets for passengers for the Finish Line Party.
- Make a donation in lieu of attending.
- This event will be held rain or shine. We realize not all cars want to get wet, so if it’s a rainy day, we encourage you to bring your daily car instead!
- Tickets will not be mailed. Names will be held at the door.
- Questions? Contact Jess Provinski at 610-268-2153, ext. 288, or email@example.com.
Read a recap of the 2018 event: Car Enthusiasts Explore Chester County Watersheds in Support of Clean Fresh Water