Watershed Restoration Manager
tel. 610-268-2153, ext. 307
970 Spencer Road, Avondale, PA 19311
Interests and Expertise
David works to promote ecologically-sound management of the region’s natural resources, especially its aquatic ecosystems.
- M.S., Land Resources, University of Wisconsin-Madison Institute for Environmental Studies, Madison, Wisconsin.
- B.S., Environmental Resource Management, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Watershed Restoration Program Manager, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, 2001–2012.
- Pennsylvania Watershed Restoration Program Biologist, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, 1997–2001.
- Environmental Science Instructor, Lancaster Mennonite High School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 1987–1997.