Let’s learn from each other to increase the success of environmental education and sustainability education grant funding in Pennsylvania. In this webinar, successful grant writers and program officers of funding agencies introduce the world of funding, describe how to read a request for proposal, tips for success, and where to find grants.
Presented by Pennsylvania Environmental Literacy Task Force (NOAA B-WET grant #NA20NMF4570238) members:
- Steve Kerlin, Ph.D., Stroud Water Research Center
- Nanette Marcum-Dietrich, Ph.D., Millersville University
- Bert Myers, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Tamara Peffer, Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Elise Trelegan, NOAA Chesapeake Bay Program