Stroud Center educators provided watershed education experiences while canoeing on local streams, lakes, and reservoirs for schools, Scouts, community groups, and audiences of all ages.
(Project details may change over the lifespan of a project. The project description listed here is from the annual report of the most recent project year.)
- 2020–2022: Education Program fees, National Park Trust, and Pennsylvania Education Improvement Tax Credit Program
- 2018–2019: McLean Contributionship, Franny and Franny Abbott, and Redwoods Group Foundation
- 2022: Mandy Nix, David Kline, Kathryn Metzker, and Steve Mohapp
- 2020–2021: David Kline and Mandy Nix
- 2018–2019: David Reinfeld
Project Years: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022